steering group minutes 24th apr 2018 @ 21 May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

24 April 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Tim Edwards, Jan Player, Janice Heatherwick, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White, Phil Harcourt,

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Consultation Engagement Process:

Provisional date for pre-consultation public meeting 12/13 May, depending on Baptist Church Hall availability. Action: John to confirm Hall booking with Jackie Newman.

We need to design, print and then deliver an A5 leaflet over the BH weekend and week commencing 7/5 to advertise the event. Action: John/Tim to design leaflet and supply to Thumbnail Media.

We then anticipate that our 6-week consultation will start  around 14/5

Consultation end date around 24/6

Articles to go into Southwick Village News for 1st June edition. Same message to Wiltshire Times and on SPC/SRA websites, all advertising that Consultation Engagement is happening.

Questionnaires to be amended with new dates and distributed. Delivery date tbc.

3) Display Equipment: We need to gain access to display board equipment to support our Consultation and Pre-Consultation Events.

Action: Joan to contact Wiltshire Council - Ongoing

4) Site Landowners: We will need to write to all the landowners for the sites in the SSR. Initially we will need to write to each.

Action: Tim to create template letter.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 8th May at 13 Blind Lane.

News powered by CuteNews -