Email to Southwick Parish Clerk dated 14 December 2016
SUBJECT: Request for Information under the Environmental Regulations 2004 and Freedom of Information Act 2000
I hope you are well.
Wiltshire Council have complied with my request for information and I now ask Southwick Parish Council, both collectively and individual Parish Council members to provide the same so that I have a complete picture.
In this respect I would be grateful if you could send me details of any emails, letters, telephone conversations and agreements between Southwick Parish Council collectively or by individual Parish Council members and Redrow Homes and or their agents RPS Bristol since May 2014.
I would also like to be sent any memo's, letters or agreements held by Southwick Parish Council collectively or by individual Parish Council members and Redrow Homes or their agents RPS Bristol since May 2014.
I would also like to be sent the minutes of any meetings held between Southwick Parish Council collectively and/or individual Parish Council members and Redrow Homes and/or their agents RPS Bristol.
I look forward to hearing from you within the time limits applicable to FOI requests.
For and on behalf of Save Our Southwick Action Group Sent from my iPhone
Email to John Eaton dated 17 January 2017
SUBJECT: Response to 'Request for Information under the Environmental Regulations 2004 and Freedom of Information Act 2000 asking for information'
Reference your email of 14th December 2016 entitled “Request for Information under the Environmental Regulations 2004 and Freedom of Information Act 2000 asking for information”.
For avoidance of doubt, please note that:
- The scope of this response covers the period from your requested start date of 1st May 2014 to the date of the email request for this information, viz. 14th December 2016.
- The words ‘ documents’ in this response means documents in any format and includes letters, emails, agendas, minutes, notes of meetings, contractual agreements and non-contractual agreements.
- Any references to ‘ member/s’ in this response means any member of this Parish Council when acting in his/her capacity as a Parish Councillor.
- The Southwick Parish Council holds no documents between Redrow Homes or its agents and Southwick Parish Council or any of its members, except for one email , item 4 in the list of attached documents below, which indicates that the Chairman gave details of the Clerk’s contact information to an Agent of Redrow Homes.
- Southwick Parish Council does hold a small number of documents between Redrow Homes or its agents and the Clerk to Southwick Parish Council and these are shown in the list of attached documents below and copies are attached for your information.
- A copy of this response will be sent to the Wiltshire Council Monitoring Officer and will be posted on the Parish web site, subject to approval by the Parish Council at their next meeting on 17th January 2017.
List of Attached Documents.
- 1 Page 1 - 18-03-2016.pdf
- 1 Page 2 - 18-03-2016.pdf
- 2 - 22-03-2016.doc
- 3 - 25-11-2016.doc
- 4 - 25-11-2016.doc
- 5 - 25-11-2016.doc
- 6 - 26-11-2016.doc
- 7 - 28-11-2016.doc
- 8 - 29-11-2016.doc
- 9 - 01-12-2016.doc
- 10 - 08-12-2016.doc
Clerk to Southwick Parish Council
Documents above are available on request to the Southwick Parish Clerk